• represent the interests of clients in litigation on labor cases;
• prepare legal opinions on issues of labor discipline, involvement of employees in disciplinary and material ability;
• develop internal documentation of organization: the rules of the internal labor scheduling, staffing, collective bargaining agreements, job descriptions, contracts of liability, assist in completing the work books, publication orders for personnel, etc.;
• сollection of debts on wages;
• carry out consultations in the field of labor law;
• develop employment agreements (contracts), including foreign workers;
• provide legal assistance in carrying out procedures for dismissal, etc.